- Helps keep teeth in good shape
- Supports healthy digestive balance
- With Timothy hay, grass and thyme (to provide an array of forage)
- Made with the finest ingredients
- Delicious taste
- With long fibre to support dental and digestive health
- Formulations based on published scientific research
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging
The average rabbit (weighing 2.5kg) will require 75g of Fibafirst per day (30g of food per kg of body weight per day), although because Fibafirst has a nutritional profile that is similar to hay, it may be fed freely, however weight should be monitored regularly. We would recommend feeding your rabbit their pet food twice a day – once in the morning and again in the evening. A small handful of suitable fresh vegetables should also be provided along with good quality hay and clean drinking water.
Timothy hay, alfalfa stalks, wheat flour, soybean flour, ground peas, locust bean meal, alfalfa protein extract, flaked oats, linseed, soya oil, salt, dicalcium phosphate
We offer free delivery for orders above £39.00 within Mainland GB (excluding Offshore Islands, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland). Orders placed before 12:00pm will be delivered within 3 working days. All of our orders are delivered by DPD.
If you have any problems with your products after purchasing, you have 14 days to return it. Take a look at our returns policy.