Good to know
• The dog must be supervised when working with the ActivityMat
• The ActivityMat must be placed so that the dog can get to it from all sides
• Dogs are different. Some dogs choose to use their paws a lot, others use their snout. Accept the way your dog chooses to solve the tasks
• Only allow one dog at the time to work with the activity
• It is important that the dog is experiencing success when working with the ActivityMat. Therefore, start with a single task and let this be “open”. Give the dog the help it needs, without taking the initiative from it
• If the dog does not know what to do, it is a good idea to give it a treat just for touching the ActivityMat
• Choose the right time to work with the ActivityMat. If the dog is too eager, it might be a good idea to let it eat first. However, if it is less interested, it may be an advantage that it is hungry when it is presented to the ActivityMat.
• Use a start command when the dog is about to work with the ActivityMat
• Let, at first, the dog see that you put treats in the activities
• Avoid over-stimulation, work max. 15 minutes at a time, but preferably several times a day
• Always finish the work with the activity mat while the dog is successful.
Never leave your dog unattended with the activity toy. Do not let the dog chew or bite the activity toy. Always supervise your dog. Store the activity mat in the enclosed carrier bag (comes with the starter set) and put it away when not in use. The activity mat is made for dogs, it is not a toy for children. Washing instructions: Clean with a damp cloth.
We offer free delivery for orders above £39.00 within Mainland GB (excluding Offshore Islands, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland). Orders placed before 12:00pm will be delivered within 3 working days. All of our orders are delivered by DPD.
If you have any problems with your products after purchasing, you have 14 days to return it. Take a look at our returns policy.